Our programmes usually cover three key elements:
We always meet you first for a Career Options & Job Search Consultation. During the consultation your CareerBalance consultant will give you fresh ideas on the career options now open to you. We look at your strengths, your values and at what you want to achieve, including flexible working or part-time roles.
At this consultation we’ll also give you advice on how best to approach the job market – from improving your CV to guidance on whether recruitment consultants, the advertised job market or speculative approaches to potential employers will work for you.
We’ll let you know whether an additional qualification or further training will make you more marketable.
After your initial Consultation, we’ll send you a full summary and an outline for a career coaching and job search programme.
Sample Programme Content
Your programme will be structured to meet your specific objectives, and can cover:
• Clarifying your transferable skills, career needs and aspirations
• Identifying new career options and deciding your next step
• Planning your longer-term career direction
• Changing career direction – re-marketing yourself
• Where to look and how to look for opportunities
• Producing professional CVs and cover letters
• Coaching for interviews and assessment days
|Organisations our clients have joined:||