GETTING A GOOD JOB IN THE UK
If you are not an EU citizen or do not already have the right to live and work in the UK you should first get advice from the UK Home Office (see: https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/work-visas ).
Even if you have the right to work in the UK it can be hard to find a good job in a new and unfamiliar country. CareerBalance’s career planning and job search coaches are all very familiar with the UK job market. We have helped hundreds of individuals over the past ten years to progress their careers and to secure good new career opportunities. We know what kinds of jobs are available to you with leading organisations in the UK and across all sectors – from banking and finance to management consultancy and law firms.
We can help you to:
· Identify career options with UK employers that will be a good match for your skills, knowledge and experience;
· Find employers that can offer you opportunities to train, to develop and to progress;
· Re-shape your CV so that it is suitable for the UK job market;
· Run an effective job search campaign by guiding you on job sites, recruitment consultants, networking and direct applications to employers;
· Coach you for job interviews in the UK so that you know how to respond to questions that will come up, and ‘sell’ yourself to get job offers.
To find out how we can help you please use our enquiry form to send us your CV and a brief note on where you need most help by: Make an enquiry