Being made redundant can be a stressful, uncertain and lonely time for employees. Structured and dedicated support can make a big difference to an individual’s wellbeing, their attitude to their employer and to their ability to quickly secure a good new job opportunity.
We offer outplacement support for individuals leaving your organisation and for groups of employees affected by a larger redundancy and restructuring programmes. Our clients include multi-national organisations, law firms and employers in the not-for-profit sector.
We will quickly identify where an employee needs most assistance, and design a cost effective outplacement programme, including group workshops. Our support can begin during or after a redundancy consultation period. We are skilled and experienced in handling such processes.
Our outplacement programmes usually include the following:
- Identifying new career options, changing direction and re-training
- Producing a professional CV, LinkedIn profile and strong job applications
- Effective Job Hunting – on-line job sites, direct approaches, using and building your network
- Interview coaching, including preparation for presentations, assessment centres and psychometric/ aptitude testing
- Getting the best from recruitment consultants and head-hunters
- Guidance on market rates for salaries; , negotiating your salary and benefits package
- Working for yourself, interim roles and freelancing
Outplacement Career Programmes
We offer all potential outplacement clients a Diagnostic Career Consultation where they can meet us, find out about our approach and explain where they need most assistance. We then send their employer a cost-effective programme for approval.